- He makes me laugh even when I don’t want to. Even when the troubles of life are crazy heavy.
- He is tall. He made our kids tall. It’s awesome.
- He can be firm or cuddly depending on the situation and what he needs to be.
- He is super smart, but doesn’t flaunt it or try to make others feel dumb.
- He is real. He doesn’t try to make people like him. Either you do or you don’t & he’s good either way.
- He works hard. He never complains about it, and just puts his head down and gets the job done.
- He is quick witted. Everyone who knows him knows he’s hysterical.
- He is kind. He always stops to help people who are broken down on the side of the road or to help anyone who needs a hand.
- He is great with kids. He coaches, teaches, and is always involved.
- He always smells good. It’s really amazing!
- He is loyal and steadfast. He doesn’t give up on people quickly.
- He is calm. He reminds me to be still when I’m whirling out of control.
- He is willing to fight for things he believes in. This goes for beliefs, people, and anything else.
- He is quirky. He always wears shoes & loves new socks more than anyone should.
- He’s a fantastic dad. He gives up time, money, & sleep with very little complaining. He holds our children to a high standard and they know it is his expectation that they meet it.
- He is never macho. He doesn’t need to act tough because he’s a giant. He is strong and solid without any act.
- He is honest. He works to keep his word.
- He loves me all day, every day with no exceptions. I know he always has my back. He is the perfect partner for me.
Happy 16th Anniversary to Us!